- in-person in Belgrade or
The hybrid format will enable those among you who prefer to participate online from your home or office to enjoy the EMOP2021 much as those who are able to join the EMOP2021 in-person in Belgrade, as you can see below:
|Scientific sessions: Plenaries, Symposia, Workshop, Panel Discussions||+||+|
|Textual messages to chat area||+||+|
|EMOP2021 content on-demand until January 3, 2022 12:00 CET||+||+|
|Certificate of attendance||+||+|
|Coffee and lunch (Saturday coffee only)||+||–|
All registered participants (in-person and online) will receive access credentials on Monday, October 11, 2021, to enable you to log onto the virtual platform. The access credentials are unique and intended for the use of the named participant only.
If you don’t receive the email with access credentials in time, please check your junk folder or contact email@example.com.
The virtual platform will be accessible from Tuesday, October 12, 2021 from 14:00 CET.
Please note that all live sessions in the programme schedule will take place according to Central European Time (CET).
Please send requests to EMOP2021 Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORAL PRESENTERS
Final Pre-Recording Date: Friday, October 1, 2021
Presenters will receive an email with instructions and a link to book a recording slot. Please read instructions carefully, step-by-step.
- Read the Instructions for Pre-Recording Presentations
- Set a recording slot
- Make sure to be prepared before you enter the virtual recording room by the time of your booked pre-recording time
- Join the recording session
Mandatory Rehearsal before Live Streaming
The Organizer will send you two links for rehearsal on October 5, 2021 (Internet Clicker and vMix)
Presenters will receive an email with instructions and a link to book a rehearsal slot. Please read instructions carefully, step-by-step.
- Read the Instructions for Rehearsal
- Set a rehearsal slot
- Make sure to be prepared before you start the rehearsal
- Upload your presentation
- Join the rehearsal session
Live Streaming Presentations
The Organizer will send you two links for live streaming on October 10, 2021 (Internet Clicker and vMix)
- Read the Instructions for Live Streaming
- Make sure to be prepared before you enter the live stream session
- Upload your presentation
- Join the live stream session
- If you have any questions, please send a request to email@example.com.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ePOSTER PRESENTERS
Deadline for uploading ePosters: Tuesday, October 5, 2021
Presenters will receive an email with instructions and a link to upload ePoster. By following the instructions, you will ensure your ePoster is displayed correctly.
- Read the Instructions for ePoster Presenters
- No need to print poster nor to bring it to Conference as your work will be available for viewing electronically
- Prepare ePoster in good time
- Upload ePoster before October 5, 2021
- ePoster viewing will not have dedicated session time
- Messaging ePoster Presenters – delegates will be able to e-mail the Presenter via ePoster system to set up a meeting
- For on-site delegates, ePosters will be available at the ePosters stations in the foyer of conference halls. Viewers will be able to easily find and browse ePosters
- If you have any questions or difficulties in uploading your ePoster, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.