|Call for Abstract/Symposia opens||20 January 2020|
|Abstract submission deadline||20 May 2020|
|Acceptance info to authors||20 June 2020|
|Early registration deadline||30 June 2020|
|Registration deadline for abstract presenters||20 July 2020|
RULES FOR SUBMISSION
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the website only. Abstracts submitted by email will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- There will be no extensions of the deadline for abstract submission.
- The abstracts will be presented as oral presentations or as posters. The preferred mode of presentation may be marked, but the final decision rests with the Scientific Committee.
- Abstracts should be submitted as MS Word documents prepared as per instructions provided in the template.
- The submitted version of the abstract will be the final one, subsequent changes will not be possible.
- Presenting authors must be registered participants. To register, the presenting author must first submit an abstract and get the Abstract ID.
- Presenting authors must pay the registration fee by July 20, 2020, to be included in the programme.
- Please note also that abstract presenters must pay the full appropriate fee (one day fee is not an option for abstract presenters).
|CA COMBAR||Combatting anthelmintic resistance in ruminants – COST Action 16230|
|ClinicToxo||Clinical hot topics in toxoplasmosis|
|ClinicTropPar||Clinical and tropical parasitology|
|Dirofilaria||Dirofilaria (not vectors)|
|EchinoDivers||Diversity of Echinococcus and other taeniids|
|EVPC||EVPC – European Veterinary Parasitology College Symp I, II|
|FoodWaterBorne||Foodborne and waterborne parasites: changing climate, changing trends, changing parasites I & II …|
|GnosisGIS||14th International Symposium of Geospatial Health – GnosisGIS|
|HelmImmunoMbiome||Helminth immunomodulation and interactions with the microbiome|
|HelmPhylogen||Helminth phylogeny and systematics|
|IntProjects||International projects in parasitology|
|IWAAP||6th International Workshop on Arctic and Antarctic Parasitology – IWAAP 6|
|KE Mott||6th K. E. Mott Symposium on Schistosomiasis & Foodborne Trematodiases|
|Malaria||Malaria I; II|
|Migrations||Migrants and migrating parasites|
|Mosquitoes||Mosquitoes and mosquito-borne diseases|
|OIE FoodborneZoon||OIE Collaborative Centre on Foodborne Zoonotic Parasites Symposium on Foodborne zoonotic parasites|
|OneHealth||A One Health approach to manage parasitic infections|
|OtherEctopar||Other ectoparasites: from biology to control|
|ParMicrobiome||The microbiome of parasites and role in diseases|
|ProtoLivestock||Protozoan infections in livestock and their control – zoonotic and animal health aspects|
|ProtoVacc||Antiprotozoan vaccines: status and prospects|
|ProtozEnvironDg||Protozoa in food & environment – methods used in different environmental matrices (water, soil, vegetables, shellfish…)|
|Publishing||Publishing in parasitology|
|Sandflies||Sandflies and sandfly-borne diseases|
|Systematics||Systematic parasitology (Integrated approach to parasite biodiversity)|
|ToxoGenDivers||Toxoplasma genetic diversity|
|ViscLeish||Diagnosis and epidemiology of visceral leishmaniasis|
|SEE Dirofil||SEE Dirofilaria & other emerging foodborne zoonoses|
|SEE EchTaenCyst||SEE Echino/taenia/cysticerc|
|SEE OneHealth||SEE One Health|
|SEE Toxo||SEE Toxoplasmosis|
|SEE Trichinella||Trichinellosis and Trichinella infection in SEE: current status|
|SEE Vectors||SEE Vectors and vector-borne pathogens|
|Sat CA Cystinet||Pre-Meeting Symposium: Cystinet Cost Action|